Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Guest Blogger-Bianca

Hello! My name is Bianca. I am 7 years old, I am very excited because I will be turning 8 on March 25th.  I have one sister & one brother and I am, by the way, the youngest in the family!  My favorite hobbies are dancing & drawing.  I do drawing more often at home and I read a lot too!  Did you know that I started learning how to read when I was 2 years old?
I take ballet classes at the Sacramento Ballet and a modern class at my school.  I was part of the Sacramento Ballet’s production of  ‘The Nutcracker’ for  2 consecutive years.  Have fun looking at all of my pictures!
1a (2).jpg
This picture was taken from December of last year’s production of  ‘The Nutcracker’.  I played the role of a ‘baby mouse’.  I had so much fun!  It wasn’t that easy to get in that show because you need to go through an audition and a lot of  scheduled rehearsals.
18.jpg10.jpg

These 2 pictures were taken when I got to be a guest dancer at the Natomas Charter School’s company production called ‘Winter Dance Celebration’ on February 2013.  I danced with the entire ‘Blackrock Dance Company’ where my sister is a company dancer. It was so much fun to be with my sister at a show.  A lot of people said I did great!  nutcracker-1 003.jpgnutcracker-1 001.jpg
These pictures were when I first got accepted to be in ‘The Nutcracker’.  I was a ‘cook’ in that show.
My sister played the role of one of the ‘candy canes’ in the show.  She did great  and she is a really good dancer!  I love her so much!

2.jpg


...and I take karate class too!14.jpg 6 (2).jpg
Meet my brother & sister! They did karate too, in fact, my my brother is a ‘black belter’!

54.jpg47.jpg52.jpg

These 3 pictures were taken right after one of my shows.   It was so much fun being a guest dancer in the show!

1 (2).jpg             1 (3).jpg
IMG_1634.JPG

-The first picture was when my sister had her show last month called ‘Dare to Dream’.  Isn’t she amazing?
-The second picture was when my brother did a karate competition.  By the way, he won the competition!  My brother is good at music too!  He plays a lot of musical instrument and is good at playing drums.

-The last picture is just a quick peek of my ballet class at The Sacramento Ballet.

18 comments:

  1. Wow Bianca! You're a very talented student! I loved how you wrote about your family, too. I can tell how much you care about them. I saw you in the Blackrock Dance show last year. You were amazing and lit up the stage! My daughter was in Blackrock Dance 4 years ago. She is in college now and works as a dancer at Disneyland. She was also in the Nutcracker Ballet many times and loved it. You are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family and school! I taught your brother and sister when they were in 6th grade and they are very smart and very nice like you. I look forward to seeing you dance when you come to PFAA!
    Mrs. Feeney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Feeney,
    thank you for all those comments! I also look forward to see you watching me dance when I go to PFAA like my sister!
    From,
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ava , I like all of your pictures that you posted.I like what you posted and wrote . Why did you want to be student guest blogger?

    From Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Brody I like your hand writting .I love your fighting I hope you go really good.How do so good.from nalaya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bianca,
    I love you photos! Your ballet costume looks great! How many classes do you take?
    From, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hannah,
      I take one class at the Sacramento Ballet and one class at this school.
      From,
      Bianca

      Delete
  6. Dear Bianca,I like the picture where it's blury in the back and your in the front.where did you go to ballet?I like the picture where your doing karti.
    your friend,carissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Carissa,
      I go to ballet at the Sacramento Ballet and I also go to ballet at this school.
      From,
      Bianca

      Delete
  7. Dear Kaleb , I like your pictures .i like what you posted . What's your favorite picture that you posted?

    From Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear bianca love those pictures of you you dancing with the girl. how old are you. when is your birthday.from deonta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Deonta,
      Today is my birthday. My birthday is on March 25th. Today, I just turned 8 years old.
      From,
      Bianca

      Delete
  9. Dear Bianca,you are so talented. I can't do the nut crakcer.How do you do all those your sister is good to.Your friend Meghana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Meghana,
      thank you for the nice comment. I can do all these because I practice a lot.
      From,
      Bianca

      Delete
  10. Dear Bianca, Wow your brother is a black belt so cool. Cool you were in the Nutcracker.What is your favorite thing you wrote? from, sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sean,
      My favorite thing that I wrote about was talking a little bit about "Nutcracker" because it's really fun.
      From,
      Bianca

      Delete
  11. Hi Bianca,
    You are very good at the Nutcracker you work very hard to be in the Nutcracker. You were a white belt but you are are very good at karate. You will be a great ballerina one day.
    Your Friend,
    Showmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Showmen,
      I actually quit karate already. Also, thank you for that very nice comment.
      Your friend,
      Bianca

      Delete
  12. Hi Bianca,

    Great photos and Happy Birthday! I love reading about Ava's classmates because I get to see what amazing things they have done or have seen.
    I hope you have a great birthday!

    Sincerely,
    Mari (Ava's Mom)

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres