Monday, May 30, 2016

Star of the week Aaron

Hello my name is Aaron. I am 8 years old. I have one brother and one sister. I enjoy playing outside with my siblings and friends.
I also enjoy playing minecraft and watching minecraft videos. I build castles and mine for diamonds.
In the summer our family tradition is to go quading. We go to the Oregon Dunes. It is my favorite place. It is also near the ocean. When I go I get to see the water.
This summer I get to go to Romania. I am excited. I will get to play with my cousins and family. I also get to see my grandpa and grandma.

I also love watching football. I want to be a football player. I play football whenever I can. It is so much fun! When I go to Romania I want to play with my family. This is my favorite player.
Image result for seahawks russell wilson
Have a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres