Monday, May 9, 2016

Star of the week-Eliana

Hello, my name is Eliana McGuire and I am 8 years old. I have 1 brother and 1 sister, Evan and Erabella. They are cute and wild and they definitely keep the house noisy. We love to dance, even with our mom.
Goofy family pic.jpg
Last winter, we went up to the snow at Donner Pass, had a blast and didn’t want to leave.      
Snow day.jpg
Dad made a snowball and attacked us, it was so much fun!Daddy snow.jpg
We love to travel and stay at hotels, we also take day trips and went to Apple Hill, we caught a 2 pound Trout. My little brother was shocked. Big trout pic.jpg
While visiting Los Angeles, we went to Medieval Times, you get to see people jousting and you get to eat food while watching it!
Medieval times.jpg
In my free time, I love to go to the nail salon with my mom and we get pedicures, that’s our special time together
Nail salon pic.jpg
As a family, we go to Kings games to support our team and it’s a great family outing194.jpg
We try to play a game as a family once a week such as Monopoly, Life, and Googly Eyes.
Game night.jpg
Thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate it!A very colorful sunset over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres