Friday, August 7, 2015

Welcome to Second Grade!

It was wonderful meeting so many of you this morning for "Meet the Teacher". I'm very excited for this school year to start. In case you missed this morning, below are a few pictures of your new classroom for the 2015-2016 school year!

My name is Mrs. Torres and I love teaching 2nd grade! I also love math, reading, and science! I love my dogs! I will share more with you about myself on the first day of school!

A view of our classroom

My favorite part of my classroom-THE LIBRARY!

Here is our writing station

This year, you will have your own personal desk!

This is where we will keep our math books, writing folders and our GLAD folders,
Above the storage bins is our Star of the Week Board!

This is where you will hang your backpack.
We will display some of our artwork above the hooks.

There so much more to show you on Monday. See you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres