Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Star of the Week: Alana


Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog ! I am going  to turn 8 years on June 20.
File_000.jpeg
I really enjoy going to my grandma and grandpa’s house so I can take pictures with my grandma and grandpa!
File_000.jpeg
I have 12 shopkins I would like to collect more!
File_000.jpeg  
I like when my family go to Great America. I like to go on the swings!File_000.jpeg File_001.jpeg
Not all of my family lives in Sacramento.  We often go to Atwater to see my family as well.  I have a blast spending time with my cousins, uncles, and aunts,nana, and nanny.  They always make me laugh.

File_001.jpegFile_000.jpeg
I hope you all enjoy my blog!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Alana,
    You looked cute when you were little.
    your friend
    Jalen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alana,
    I like the pictures on your blog. How many shopkins do you have? I also like to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Alana,
    You are a cool friend. What is your favorite Shopkin?
    From you friend Zoey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Alana,
    I like the picture where you were next to Snoopy. I also like the picture of your Shopkins. Is your favorite ride in Great America the swings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Alana,
    I think you are very nice. Thank you for sharing information with me. How many times have you been to Great America?
    From, Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Alana,
    I think you are a nice friend. What is your favorite shopkin? You are a cool friend.
    From your friend Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres