Monday, May 4, 2015

Celebrity of the week-Haleigh

Hi My name is Haleigh. I would like to talk about my Spring break vacation. I went to Legoland in Carlsbad Ca.I was so excited because its my first time to visit.In Legoland you can go to watch 4d cinema,lego rides, Miniland & more. First we went to Miniland which they called heart of Legoland. In here you can view all lego models constructed with 20 millions lego bricks. Its amazing to see all the historical figures & pop icons made entirely out of lego bricks. I saw some Star Wars characters including Yoda, Wicket, Anakin & Princess Leia. After Miniland I went to Castle Hill where you can experience to pan for royal treasure and be awarded with gold medallion if you get 6 golds or more. Next I went to ride at Aqua Zone Wave Racer. Its really fun because water blasts triggered when you pass a certain area. The last thing we visited was the Fun Town. I was able to drive their own lego car. I feel like I’m driving a real car with the stop light & signs. It was fun experience.

The next day we visited my cousins. We went to Mountasia, a family fun Golf center. I rode on the Bumper boats,go Kart riding & Golfing. At the end of the day we are so tired but the fun was not over yet. Me & my cousin Aryssa went in the hot tub to relax & enjoy. I also played with their new dog. Her name is Princess & she is Maltese.

I really enjoyed this vacation because I had fun & spent time with my family.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
IMG_0740.JPGIMG_0789.JPGIMG_0766.JPGIMG_0773.JPGIMG_0795.JPGIMG_0780.JPGIMG_0777.JPGIMG_0750.JPGIMG_0734.JPGIMG_0850.JPG

2 comments:

  1. That must have been a fun experience for you Haleigh. You described it very well because I have never been there. I guessing there is more because you put a lot on that blog. What else did you do Haleigh?

    Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Haleigh,
    Wow!I would love to go to legoland but i cant because my mom says its not fun.I would like to be going on their rides are they fun?guess what i have been asking cousin if it was close and it is!i hope you like my coment
    Sincerly,
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres