Saturday, January 24, 2015

Celebrity of the Week-Leonardo

My name is Leonardo and I’m going to tell you about my trip during my winter break. I went to L.A and my parents took me to Hollywood, it was my first time going to Hollywood so we took a tour on a convertible van to go sight seeing.  We started the tour at the Hollywood walk of fame and got to walk on the sidewalk and see stars that have famous peoples names on them. We also got to see the Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater. Then we got on a convertible bus that took us on top of a hill where we could see the Hollywood sign, and a view of LA. It was really cloudy so it was really  hard to see the sign and downtown L.A.
DSCN2993.JPG
This is a picture of my Dad, my brother and me. You can see the sign behind us on the hill.

During the tour we got to see houses of famous people, such as the house where Michael Jackson died, the house of George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Howard Stern, Madonna, and many other famous stars.
This is Howard Sterns’ house, it sits on top of cliff, and has a great view of L.A.
DSCN2997.JPG
After touring the Hollywood hills we went to Beverly Hills, and saw more houses of famous people. We also went to Rodeo Drive, and I saw the stores were famous people shop, but we did not see any famous people. Here is a picture of Rodeo Drive.
DSCN3046.JPG
While driving around Rodeo Drive, Vine Street, and Sunset Blvd, I saw some fancy cars. My favorite car that I saw was a white and black lamborghini, lamborghinis are really expensive and very fast cars.
DSCN3048.JPG
We did not get to finish the tour because it started raining and we started to get wet in the convertible van, it was also really cold.  Even though it rained I was happy that I got to see the real Hollywood!!

I was going to go to Legoland, but did not get to go because it snowed in the San Diego area where Legoland is at, so we ended up going to Knotts Berry Farm instead.  I had a great time at Knotts Berry Farm with my family.  I got to go on rides with my little brother and on rollercoasters with my dad. I had a great time during my trip to L.A because I got to see new places and spend time with my family.  I can’t wait for my next trip to southern California, because I really want to go to Legoland!!
DSCN3066.JPG
I hope you learned a little bit about Hollywood.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leo,
    Wow.Were those expencive?My dad has a expencive Ford Mustang and let my ride in it to.

    your friend,
    Roberto

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres