Monday, May 1, 2017

Star of the Week-Kiana

IMG_5298.JPGIMG_0536.JPG

My name is Kiana and I love to have fun! I live with my brother, sister, daddy, and step-mom. My favorite sports to play are soccer and basketball. In the past, I took gymnastics. I love to have fun with my friends and run and play! I love to go on the rides with my sister at Six Flags. This year I am tall enough to ride the roller coasters. I turned 8 in January. I like to read anything and everything. My favorite movies are Moana and Mulan. I like to sing all those songs. I am almost done with second grade. This was my first year at Star Academy. When I grow up I want to be an engineer. I am really good at making things look like the pictures. I love to build towers and use magformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres