Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Star of the Week-Anshika


My name is Anshika Kakar. I like to have fun with my family. I live  with my Mom,
Dad, and my big brother.
My favorite place to visit is Cancun. Some thing I like doing at Cancun is snorkeling, swimming and diving. The fun  part is eating grilled pineapple. Some places I have visited are las vegas, India, Canada, and  San Francisco. I really enjoy  traveling with my family . I love  visiting new places. My favorite sport is soccer. I enjoy soccer because it is really  fun. I really  like being active outside. Right now I am taking  gymnastics class. My favorite thing  at gymnastics  is the trampoline . I also like the Ninja  rope . My favorite food is BJ’s spaghetti. As much as I like that I also like  Pizano's Pizza with pineapple  on the top . They also give Play-Dough on the side for kids to play . My favorite color is turquoise. I also like teal . I love to sing and dance. One of my favorite book I am recently reading is a book from  Dork diaries series. My favorite T.V show is Odd Squad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres