Sunday, October 30, 2016

Star Blogger-Jayven

October 30th 2016
Hi! My names is Jayven Ryan. I’m 7 years old and my birthday is November 23rd.

I live at home with my Mom, Dad, two younger brothers Soleil and ElJay and my dog Quest.

I’m the oldest of 2 siblings and 4 cousins.

My nationalities are Filipino, Chamorro and American.

My favorite place to visit every year is Bear River

I like to draw and color.
I like to play outside with my bike and scooter.

The sport I’m best at is baseball.

My favorite baseball team has been the Giants since I was just a couple months old.
  
My enjoy eating steak and rice.
I love reading and watching Star Wars.

                       

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jayven
    I really like your pictures and writes.Are you the biggest in your family?Jayven you do have a big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jayven your blog has a lot of detail and with a lot of information.
    The picture when you took a picture with your two siblings and your three cousins you guys remind me of villains. What is that monkey shadow there? Is it because you have a pet monkey? When i watched one of the star war movies I was scared of it because it was intense for me. your friend :
    David

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres