Monday, March 6, 2017

Star of the week-Enrique

Enrique Ruiz

Hi my name is Enrique I am seven years old. I am turning eight on March 19th. My favorite subject in school is Reading! I really enjoy reading Minecraft books. The last book was called “Diary of a Minecraft Zombie: Inside Out, Book 10”. Every weekend my family and I have reading time together.

I live with my mom, dad, brother, and cat. We like going to places we’ve never been to before. Last summer my family went to Legoland and Coronado Beach with one of my best friends, Jude, and his family. We had a blast!

Resized_20160801_123049.jpg


There are many things I like to do during my free time. One of the funnest is soccer. My team is called “Wicked Strong”. My coach’s name is Coach Rudy. He is very nice and has taught me a lot. My favorite soccer player is Leonardo Messi.

File:Leo Messi (cropped).jpg

Recently, I took a cooking class. I made rice ,vegetable curry, and mango lassi. My favorite food that I ate was the rice. I even made the rice at home the next day.

20170224_164840.jpg

20170224_162301.jpg

20170224_171155.jpg

I liked sharing about myself with you!













1 comment:

  1. Dear Enrique,I bet you I cant even cut a onion.

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres