Monday, November 9, 2015

Star of the Week-Vivaan

Hello everyone, I am Vivaan and I just had my birthday on Nov 5. I turned 8 this year.
FullSizeRender.jpg
I live with my mom and dad. I love to play tennis, soccer, piano and love to read books.My dad coaches me for tennis and it is something special I share with him. Both of us love tennis. My favorite book series are Diary of a Wimpy Kid,The Magic Tree House and Goosebumps. My favorite subjects in school are math,english, reading and learning about animals.
IMG_1020.JPG
My favorite games are Minecraft,Super Mario Bros, and other board games like Monopoly Empire, Trouble, Spot-it and Battleship.
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0411.JPG
I have visited Disneyland,UniversalStudios,Hawaii,New York,Cabo San Lucas,India,Dubai and San Diego(where I was born).The picture below is of me sitting in a Rickshaw(Its kind of a taxi in India ).I loved visiting India.It was a great visit .My grandparents live there and so it is  a special place for me to go.But my favorite place to visit is Disneyland.
IMG_3575.JPG
IMG_0458.JPG
IMG_3844.PNG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Vivaan the glass museum is a amazing the fox or animal is really cool because its made out of glass

    Your Classmate
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Mrs. Torres